Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Personal Words


The lyrics I chose for this project are I get it and combined it with Might have been by Kate Voegele.

"I couldn’t make this up I have been outdone by my own kind I always traded up now I’m a victim for the first time. Well I’m unaffected and indifferent but I can’t pretend that I’m not over the edge you turned the tables on me didn’t you this is how hurt feels and its everything they said. I was untouchable until karma crashed my party found out I’m crushable and now I’m the only one that’s sorry I don’t get rejected I’ve somehow how regressed its unprecedented no second best. Well I’m not the type who gets voted most likely to be victimized by those old butterflies but you’re the exception your love is infectious and the fever is climbing high. I hope it’s aright if you’re still mine when were older cause I wont spend another day wondering what might have been."

I choose these Lyrics because they describe me in a way, I use to be untouchable nothing really hurt me. The lyrics are so inspirational they make my day better everytime I hear them. I combined these two songs together because they tell how people shouldn't take things for granted and if you want something go for it or you'll be sitting there wondering what if. They mean alot to me because i'm kind of like that, I let things pass me by and I'm left sitting there wondering what might have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment